Open 24/7: (973) 383-4321
Daycare and Boarding for Man's Best Friend!
Newton Veterinary Hospital, the largest veterinary hospital in Sussex County NJ, introduces their new Dog and Puppy Day Care program. The program provides individual daycare for dogs and special care for senior dogs.
The program is available 7 days a week, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and costs only $21.00 (plus tax) per day.
The benefits of the Newton Veterinary Hospital Doggie Day Care program include:
- One-on-one attention is given to your pet by our friendly, knowledgeable staff.
- Individual walks several times per day.
- Socialization with new friends from around the area.
- Specially structured programs for puppies and senior dogs.
- The prevention of unexpected "accidents" during the long periods between walks at home.
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing your pet is relaxing in the region's leading veterinary medical center.
For the health and safety of our guests, all dogs in the Newton Veterinary Hospital Day Care program must be current on their vaccinations and vaccinations must have been given by a licensed veterinarian at least 2-weeks prior to participation in the program.
All participating dogs must be in good health, without fleas, ticks or contagious illnesses. All dogs over the age of seven months must be neutered and females must not be pregnant or in heat. Dogs must not have aggressive tendencies. Puppies must have been in the home for at least one month.
Space is limited. For more information, please call 973-383-4321.
62 Hampton House Rd.
Newton, NJ 07860
ASK THE VET
What Our Clients Say
Read our reviews to see if our hospital is a good fit for you and your pet.
The Newton Veterinary Hospital became the first 24-hour a day, 7-day a week emergency veterinary hospital in Sussex County in 2003. We now have 13-doctors and over 70-staff members to insure that quality pet care is available around the clock.
Address: 62 Hampton House Rd, Newton, NJ 07860
Endoscopy & Ultrasound