Open 24/7: (973) 383-4321
Pets and Laser Surgery
With the recent addition of laser surgery to our growing practice, we can now offer our clients a choice of surgery techniques.
Laser surgery is recognized in human and veterinary medicine for its benefits to both patient and surgeon:
- Reduced Pain - The carbon dioxide (CO2) laser beam seals nerve endings as it cuts through tissue, reducing the amount of pain the pet feels during and after surgery;
- Reduced Bleeding - The CO2 laser beam cauterizes and seals small blood vessels as it cuts reducing bleeding;
- Reduced Swelling - there is no physical contact between the laser and the surgical region, eliminating the tearing and bruising of tissue associated with traditional surgical methods;
- Reduced Infection - laser energy acts as an antibacterial agent by producing high temperatures, effectively eliminating microorganisms;
- Quicker Recovery - as a result of all of the above, laser surgery provides a quicker recovery for your pet.
62 Hampton House Rd.
Newton, NJ 07860
ASK THE VET
What Our Clients Say
Read our reviews to see if our hospital is a good fit for you and your pet.
The Newton Veterinary Hospital became the first 24-hour a day, 7-day a week emergency veterinary hospital in Sussex County in 2003. We now have 13-doctors and over 70-staff members to insure that quality pet care is available around the clock.
Address: 62 Hampton House Rd, Newton, NJ 07860
Endoscopy & Ultrasound